55th Anniversary Celebration
April 16 | 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm MDT
February marks the 55th Anniversary of the Calgary Ostomy Society’s date of incorporation! Our quarterly spring meeting will take place on April 16 at the Highland Park Community Hall. We will be hosting an Afternoon Tea Party. The program includes:
- Greetings from a City of Calgary representative
- A video presentation about the history of Calgary Ostomy, along with some interviews and vintage photos
- A cutting of the celebration cake and a toast
- The menu includes assorted sweets including diabetic and gluten-free friendly choices; coffee, tea, and punch, plus party favours
- A volunteer and sponsor appreciation certificate ceremony
Volunteers will also be needed to assist with the setup, food, and take down. Please see below.
Date: April 16, 2023
Time: 1:30 – 4:00 pm
Calgary Ostomy Society
Highland Park Community Hall
Calgary, Alberta T2K 0Y4 Canada + Google Map
Several volunteers are needed to assist with a quick set up, food, and take down. If you can help, please sign up through the form by clicking the button below.
Vintage Photos Wanted
We are looking for photos and stories (especially pre-90s) for our 55th Anniversary video. If you have something to share, i.e., pictures of our events or of you living life to the fullest with an ostomy, please contact email@example.com by March 20.