- This event has passed.
55th Anniversary Celebration
April 16 | 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm MDT
Join the Calgary Ostomy Society for our 55th Anniversary Celebration! The event will be held on April 16 at the Highland Park Community Hall, and the program includes:
- Greetings from the City of Calgary
- A cutting of the celebration cake and a toast with Gloria Reid
- A video presentation about the history of Calgary Ostomy, along with interviews and vintage photos
- A volunteer and sponsor appreciation ceremony
- The menu includes assorted sweets, including diabetic and gluten-free friendly choices, coffee, tea, and juice.
- Volunteers will also be needed to assist with the setup, food, and take down. Please see below to sign up.
Date: April 16, 2023
Time: 1:30 – 4:00 pm
Calgary Ostomy Society
Highland Park Community Hall
Calgary, Alberta T2K 0Y4 Canada + Google Map
Several volunteers are needed to assist with a quick set up, food, and take down. If you can help, please sign up through the form by clicking the button below.
Vintage Photos Wanted
We are looking for photos for our 55th Anniversary historical video. If you have something to share, i.e., pictures of our events or of you living life to the fullest with an ostomy or j-pouch, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by April 14. Include your name, diagnosis, surgery type, date of surgery, and a brief caption describing the photo.